Considering training as a Little Peace of Mind Practitioner?
You might be looking to incorporate coaching into the work you already do, or be considering a complete career change. Our next Little Peace of Mind Practitioner training starts on 25 January 2021, and I know there are questions you might have.
With that in mind, I’d like to invite you to join me for this free 60 minute call at 3pm Eastern/8pm UK on Tuesday 12th January where I’ll be sharing:
– the benefits of training as a Little Peace of Mind Practitioner: why you would consider training as a Pracitioner, the kind of clients you might end up working with and why insecurity is at the heart of any problem a coaching client might bring you (business, stress, family, parenting, health etc) and why peace of mind is the solution for all of them
– who would be a great fit for the program: there are some requirements I have for taking on trainees that will eventually end up with a Little Peace of Mind certification – but these are probably different than you might imagine
– what the training involves: the time commitment, what we’ll cover on the retreats, how the personal coaching and mentoring sessions work and how we find you the practice clients to help you get the experience you need while you’re in our care.
– how this training is different to anything else out there: with our limited numbers which allows for personal guidance and support and the fact that we provide clients for you to work as part of your training, this is a unique approach to training.
– life after training as a Little Peace of Mind Practitioner: what’s possible as a result of training in this way and what’s REALLY on offer as a result of this program.
And there will be plenty of time to answer any questions you might have.
If you’re already a trained coach or practitioner, you might be considering the Advanced Practitioner Training – if so, please do register as I’ll make sure this call is relevant to you too.