this work matters
If your life has been touched in some way by the understanding we share here at A Little Peace of Mind and you’d love to pass that forward to others, this six-month training program led by Nicola Bird has been designed for you.
You know when you’ve found something that”s changed your life but no one seems to be listening when you try to pass it on?
…when you see a friend or relative struggling needlessly but they don’t seem to be impacted by the same things that changed your life?
…when you’ve been touched by the Three Principles and know you want to do this work for a living but don’t feel confident enough to just start?
…when you hear someone else coaching and think ‘My goodness, I’ll never be able to do that??’
…when you consider re-training to do this for your work but have no idea where to get clients or if you could really help them?
The Little Peace of Mind Practitioner Program contains everything you need to do this work with impact, confidence and love.
This work matters.
With a maximum of 12 participants to create an intimate, personal training experience, there are 7 cornerstones to the program.
Each of these has been specifically added to create a unique experience and to support your journey to becoming confident in your role as a catalyst for change in the lives of others.
1. Intensives: Three live trainings, each spread over the course of three days (dates below), all of which will take place online so you can join us from the comfort of your own sofa. Each is designed to cover the three cornerstones of coaching, so that you can be confident you have covered everything that’s required to be an effective change agent.
2. Coaching hours: We’ll provide you with clients so that you can conduct 50 hours of hands-on coaching practice over the course of the program. These are ‘real-life’ clients with ‘real-life’ problems who are volunteers from our Little Peace of Mind Community. Talking about coaching is all very well but this is your opportunity to learn this stuff for real and build your competence and confidence in your ability to see results in your work. This is a feature that is unique to the Little Peace of Mind Practitioner Program – and we believe it’s the difference that makes the difference in the quality of your work.
3. Group Q&A Calls: In between the live meetings, we’ll get together on zoom each month so that you can stay connected as a group (with the exception of December)
4. Mentoring: One of our Little Peace of Mind Advanced Practitioners will listen to four of your recorded coaching calls and give you feedback so you can learn how to impact your clients more quickly and deeply.
5. Personal Coaching: The degree to which you yourself live a life full of peace, beauty and joy is the degree to which you’ll be able to help your clients do the same. Nicola will work with you personally with four hours of private coaching spread over the six months so that you can see the truth of the principles more deeply for yourself and develop your own grounding – the foundation of your work.
6. Curriculum: You’ll have access to our full online curriculum – with conversations and courses with leaders in the field to learn from at your own pace.
7. Watch Coaches Coach: Every Monday evening you’ll be invited to watch our Little Peace of Mind Certified Practitioners as they coach real clients going through our Little Peace of Mind programs so that you can see how they do it.
The Intensives will take place on the following dates. All will be held on zoom and attendance is necessary in order to graduate.
Each intensive will run from 10am-4pm UK each day.
The Foundations of Coaching: 13, 14 and 15 November 2022
Getting Practical: 15, 16 and 17 January 2023
Sharing vs Teaching the Principles: 26, 27 and 28 February 2023
These will all be held with Nicola between the hours of 9am and 4pm UK – you’ll be given a link to her diary to book a slot that’s convenient to you.
To be booked at a time convenient to you and your mentor.
These Q&A calls are optional to attend, though they are a great way to stay connected between the live trainings .
Each will take place at 10am UK on the following dates.
25 November 2022
9 December 2022
6 January 2023
10 February 2023
Every Monday at 3pm Eastern/8pm UK our Little Peace of Mind Certified and Advanced Practitioners host a Q&A Call for all members of our programs.
Additionally, when Nicola holds live Q&A calls, you’ll also be invited to join these.
You are invited to each of these – all are completely optional and recordings will be sent out after each call if you can’t make them live.
a little about nicola...
Nicola has been working with people as a coach for over 16 years. With Masters Degree in Psychology, she is also a Master Transformative Coach, has hundreds (if not thousands!) of coaching hours under her belt, created an organisation that has helped over 100,000 people with anxiety and stress and is the Hay House author of the book A Little Peace of Mind.
She founded A Little Peace of Mind after finding an end to her own struggles with panic attacks and anxiety and realising that insecurity lay behind every area of life including parenting, health, anxiety, creativity, work and relationships. This work represents her wish to help alleviate that suffering in others.
She created the Little Peace of Mind Practitioner program to pass forward what she has learned so that others can have the joy of doing this work and creating change in the lives of others.
a little about laura...
Laura White is an Advanced Little Peace of Mind Practitioner.
She experienced panic attacks and depression on and off for the last 15 years and as life has happened; infertility, losing jobs, numerous failed relationships, her symptoms worsened.
Nowadays, she finds herself living life fully with a successful job at LinkedIn, traveling to foreign countries, new friends and a new relationship all with the knowledge that even if these things had not happened, then she would still have peace of mind.
Laura works with clients that are stuck in their incessant thinking and believe life circumstances cause their anxiety. She is also an experience Little Peace of Mind mentor – pointing our trainees back to their own wisdom and knowledge – helping them increase their skills and confidence.
what's in it for you?
a brand new career path
a way to pay it forward
No doubt, you’re so grateful for the difference this understanding has made to your life and you know you want to to pass it onto others.
This is your chance to do so.
Delivering 60 coaching hours to clients and all the other practical experience in the program gives you a unique opportunity to build relationships with potential future clients that may decide to hire you as their coach once you graduate.
connect with your own wisdom
We know you can only give away what you have seen for yourself. A core focus of the program is helping YOU live a move beautiful life.
More depth.. More connection. More understanding. More love.
Dr Dicken Bettinger is one of the most inspiring teachers you will ever meet and we are so grateful to have him on the team and be able to share him with you in this way.
But, more than anything, you’ll find yourself inspired by the insights and wisdom of your clients as their lives start to change as a result of your work together.
let us shout about you
We’ll let our current clients know all about you, add your profile to our website and shout about you in the newsletter.
Whereas most coaches start from scratch building their client base, you’ll be off to a flying start
how do I apply?
Your investment in the Little Peace of Mind Practitioner Program is £7,500.
A non-returnable deposit of £1,500 is required to reserve your spot if you are offered a place, then the remaining payments are spread over the six months of the program.
Here’s the Little Peace of Mind Practitioner application process.
You can set yourself up as a coach or practitioner with your own website, prices and coaching arrangements. Go find more clients – after all you will have a wealth of experience by the time you certify. PLUS you’ll be on the Little Peace of Mind website as a recommended coach – our clients will be sent to this list when they ask us for 1:1 coaching. No referral fees to pay to us – clients make all arrangements with you directly.
We’re simply grateful to have wonderful Practitioners to share with our clients.
You need to be someone whose life has been touched and changed as a result of learning the Three Principles, and experienced a profound change as a result. It’s helpful if you have experience in your own life with anxiety and stress, but not essential as long as you have compassion those struggling with this.
You must be up for a crazy packed 12 months of fun and challenge and be fully committed to every element of the training 🙂
Your successful completion of the training means you’ll be listed on our website as a recommended Little Peace of Mind Practitioner with a link to your own website for 12 months.
Following that, there will be an annual fee of £200 (plus VAT) to remain as a listed Practitioner.
You’ll need clear your diary completely for the retreats (no squeezing in work meetings between sessions!). The four coaching and mentoring calls will be 60 minutes each and you must also set aside time to re-listen to your submitted coaching call before we speak. The Q&A calls that you are invited to run are 60 minutes each and each of the 60 coaching calls will also be an hour.
Yes. This program requires a hefty time commitment!
I want to take all thinking about money off the table for you. And the clients 🙂
With that in mind, each client will be asked to donate £10 to the Hunger Project charity to be eligible for a session with you.
I don’t imagine this happening as I’m trying to make sure I bring the right people on board for this but yes. I can withdraw your Practitioner position at my discretion. If you’re an arse. If you do anything illegal, unethical or unkind (also comes under the ‘being an arse’ category. If you are offered a place on the training you’ll be sent a contract that explains what ‘being an arse’ is in fancy legal terms. If any of these situations arise, of course we’ll talk about it first, but my decision as to whether you can continue as a Practitioner will be final.
Ooooooh, I sound very strict! Seriously, I want my Practitioners to be world-class and operate based on love and understanding. Do that and we should be OK.
Get in touch with us at [email protected] and we’ll explain your options 🙂