In today’s episode, Catherine shares her journey through dizziness and health anxiety – with constant visits to the doctors and panic attacks that made her world smaller and smaller.
First she stopped driving, then she stopped going out of the house altogether.
We talk about how that’s changed for her and discuss:
- the key insight about thought that Catherine saw for herself
- how the principles behind this new understanding are not about learning something new – rather seeing how it’s always worked
- the power of finding out for yourself
- the relief of letting yourself off the hook and realising you’re heading in the right direction
- how unhelpful it can be to discuss our anxiety symptoms and stories instead of looking towards mental health and where that lies