A Little Peace of Mind
Hi, my name is Nicola Bird and for over 20 years I struggled with anxiety, panic attacks and agoraphobia.
For a while I’d be fine, but then the panic would sweep back over me for what looked like no reason at all and I’d be terrified of having another panic attack.
It got so bad that I couldn’t leave the house for weeks on end and my world got smaller and smaller as I tried to control my environment so that I could be OK.
I couldn’t see my friends, I couldn’t take my kids to school, I had to change my job and it even determined where I lived.
I tried everything including CBT, tapping, psychotherapy, NLP, medication and reading every book I could get my hands on.
Then after all the searching I stumbled across a simple understanding that shifted everything.
I’m free to travel where-ever I choose, motorways (once impossible for me) no longer scare me, my migraines are a thing of the past and that underlying feeling of panic that was constantly at the back of my mind has completely disappeared.
Instead I experienced a peace of mind.
And best of all, my kids’ lives are no longer limited by my feelings of anxiety and I get to show up as a ‘normal’ mum with them.
Sound impossible? Yes, it did to me too, but I’m living proof that you don’t have to continue to live your life like a control freak in order to manage and cope with your anxiety.
Since stumbling across that understanding 4 years ago, I’ve studied with the leaders in this field of understanding that made such a difference for me.
With that in mind, I’d like share what I’ve learned with a group of people who feel their lives are not being lived to their full potential because of their anxiety and/or panic attacks.
Here are the details:
- I’m limiting the number to 12 people so the group can stay small and intimate with plenty of opportunity to ask questions
- this is a 12 – week group program starting Friday 3 March with a break for the Easter school holidays
- there will be one short audio from me weekly to listen to at your leisure where I’ll share what transformed my experience of anxiety
- then each Friday at 11am (starting Friday 3 March with a break for Easter) there will be a group call where you can get personal coaching and ask questions. You must commit to attend at least 10 of them to be considered
- there is no cost for participating in the program as you are beta-testers of me teaching in this way. The only thing I ask is that you participate fully, give me feedback and share with me what happens as a result of being in this program with me
- the program is delivered completely online so there’s no need to leave your house or do anything scary to get to me 🙂
Here’s how to get involved:
Please complete this form with as much detail as you can. This information will come directly to me and will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
I will consider each person individually and get back to you by Monday 27 February to let you know if I can include you in the program this time around.
(PS Please complete the form even if you aren’t able to make the live Friday calls. Assuming this program is a success, there will be other opportunities to get involved in the future.)
Want to hear a little more about this approach before you complete the form?