Earlier this year, John El-Mokadem and I ran a training that was helpful to so many people that I wanted to turn it into a podcast to share with you today.
In it we discussed:
- What’s the big deal about living in a quieter mind?
- Why do we think it’s so hard to ‘get there’?
- How dropping the resistance to what is can be a fundamental gamechanger
- How the way we feel doesn’t need to have any bearing on what we choose to do
- All about physical symptoms – anxiety, panic attacks, Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia
There is a bit of dodginess in some of the sound due to the internet connection, but please don’t let that spoil your enjoyment!
There was a podcast that preceded this recording – you can find it here as an additional resource (but you don’t need to listen in order): https://alittlepeaceofmind.co.uk/podcast/episode-28-a-quiet-mind-with-john-el-mokadem/