this work matters
If you have already completed a Three-Principles based training, but would like to deepen your impact and confidence as a practitioner, the Little Peace of Mind Advanced Practitioner Program has been designed for you.
A deeper understanding means you’re able to be more impactful in your work.
More impactful in your work means you’re helpful to more people.
Being helpful to more people means your coaching practice starts to thrive.
And then you get to help more people.
With a maximum of 4 places on the Advanced Practitioner Program to create an intimate, personal training experience, there are 7 cornerstones to the program.
Each of these has been specifically added to create a unique experience and to support your journey to becoming confident in your role as a catalyst for change in the lives of others.
1. Intensives: Three live trainings, each spread over the course of three days (dates below), all of which will take place online so you can join us from the comfort of your own sofa. Each is designed to cover the three cornerstones of coaching, so that you can be confident you have covered everything that’s required to be an effective change agent. For these you will be joined by those (8 max) who are studying to become Certified Practitioners.
2. In-Person Retreat: Just for those of you on the Advanced Program, we’ll meet in person at Foxhills Hotel in Surrey for a small group intensive over the period of three days (dates below). This is the best way I know to create a profound shift in your own life and understanding as we spend this time together in person.
3. Coaching hours: We’ll provide you with clients so that you can conduct 50 hours of hands-on coaching practice over the course of the year. These are ‘real-life’ clients with ‘real-life’ problems who are volunteers from our Little Peace of Mind Community. Talking about coaching is all very well but this is your opportunity to learn this stuff for real and build your competence and confidence in your ability to see results in your work. This is a feature that is unique to the Little Peace of Mind Practitioner Program – and we believe it’s the difference that makes the difference in the quality of your work.
4. Mentoring hours: You’ll have the opportunity to provide mentoring to at least 2 of those on the Certified Practitioner track. Mentoring is a valuable skills to add to your toolkit and you’ll learn a heap about your own coaching as you do this.
5. Group Q&A Calls: In between the live meetings, we’ll get together on zoom each month so that you can stay connected t the whole group on the online intensives (with the exception of August)
6. Mentoring: Nicola will listen to four of your recorded coaching calls and give you feedback so you can learn how to impact your clients more quickly and deeply.
7. Personal Coaching: The degree to which you yourself live a life full of peace, beauty and joy is the degree to which you’ll be able to help your clients do the same. Nicola will work with you personally with four hours of private coaching spread over the six months so that you can see the truth of the principles more deeply for yourself and develop your own grounding – the foundation of your work.
The Intensives will take place on the following dates. All will be held on zoom and attendance is necessary in order to graduate.
Each intensive will run from 10am-4pm UK each day.
The Foundations of Coaching: 4, 5 and 6 July 2022
Getting Practical: 26,27 and 28 September 2022
Sharing vs Teaching the Principles: 15, 16 and 17 January 2023
The Retreat will be held on the following dates:
Sunday 13th November- 4-6pm
Monday 14th and Tuesday 15th November – 10am – 4pm
This in-person retreat will be hold at Foxhills Hotel in Surrey. Please note: it is your responsibility to arrange accomodation and meals while participating in the retreat.
These will all be held with Nicola on Tuesdays between the hours of 9am and 5pm – you’ll be given a link to her diary to book a slot that’s convenient to you.
These will all be held with Nicola on Tuesdays or Thursdays between the hours of 9am and 5pm – you’ll be given a link to her diary to book a slot that’s convenient to you.
These Q&A calls are optional to attend, though they are a great way to stay connected between the live trainings.
Each will take place at 10am UK on the following dates.
Every Monday at 3pm Eastern/8pm UK our Little Peace of Mind Certified and Advanced Practitioners host a Q&A Call for all members of our programs.
On the last Tuesday of every month at 3pm Eastern/ 8pm UK, Nicola hosts a ‘Deep Dive’ teaching and coaching call for our Deeper Peace of Mind members.
You are invited to each of these – all are completely optional and recordings will be sent out after each call if you can’t make them live.
a little about nicola...
Nicola has been working with people as a coach for over 16 years. With Masters Degree in Psychology, she is also a Master Transformative Coach, has hundreds (if not thousands!) of coaching hours under her belt, created an organisation that has helped over 100,000 people with anxiety and stress and is the Hay House author of the book A Little Peace of Mind.
She founded A Little Peace of Mind after finding an end to her own struggles with panic attacks and anxiety and realising that insecurity lay behind every area of life including parenting, health, anxiety, creativity, work and relationships. This work represents her wish to help alleviate that suffering in others.
She created the Little Peace of Mind Practitioner program to pass forward what she has learned so that others can have the joy of doing this work and creating change in the lives of others.
a brand new career path
a way to pay it forward
No doubt, you’re so grateful for the difference this understanding has made to your life and you know you want to to pass it onto others.
This is your chance to do so.
Delivering 60 coaching hours to clients and all the other practical experience in the program gives you a unique opportunity to build relationships with potential future clients that may decide to hire you as their coach once you graduate.
connect with your own wisdom
We know you can only give away what you have seen for yourself. A core focus of the program is helping YOU live a move beautiful life.
More depth.. More connection. More understanding. More love.
Dr Dicken Bettinger is one of the most inspiring teachers you will ever meet and we are so grateful to have him on the team and be able to share him with you in this way.
But, more than anything, you’ll find yourself inspired by the insights and wisdom of your clients as their lives start to change as a result of your work together.
let us shout about you
We’ll let our current clients know all about you, add your profile to our website and shout about you in the newsletter.
Whereas most coaches start from scratch building their client base, you’ll be off to a flying start
how do I apply?
Your investment in the Little Peace of Mind Advanced Practitioner Program is £7,500.
A non-returnable deposit of £1,500 is required to reserve your spot if you are offered a place, then the remaining payments are spread over the six months of the program.
Here’s the Little Peace of Mind Practitioner application process.
You can set yourself up as a coach or practitioner with your own website, prices and coaching arrangements. Go find more clients – after all you will have a wealth of experience by the time you certify. PLUS you’ll be on the Little Peace of Mind website as a recommended coach – our clients will be sent to this list when they ask us for 1:1 coaching. No referral fees to pay to us – clients make all arrangements with you directly.
We’re simply grateful to have wonderful Practitioners to share with our clients.
You need to be someone whose life has been touched and changed as a result of learning the Three Principles, and experienced a profound change as a result. It’s helpful if you have experience in your own life with anxiety and stress, but not essential as long as you have compassion those struggling with this.
You must be up for a crazy packed 12 months of fun and challenge and be fully committed to every element of the training 🙂
Your successful completion of the training means you’ll be listed on our website as a recommended Little Peace of Mind Practitioner with a link to your own website for 12 months.
Following that, there will be an annual fee of £200 (plus VAT) to remain as a listed Practitioner.
You’ll need clear your diary completely for the retreats (no squeezing in work meetings between sessions!). The four coaching and mentoring calls will be 60 minutes each and you must also set aside time to re-listen to your submitted coaching call before we speak. The Q&A calls that you are invited to run are 60 minutes each and each of the 60 coaching calls will also be an hour.
Yes. This program requires a hefty time commitment!
I want to take all thinking about money off the table for you. And the clients 🙂
With that in mind, each client will be asked to donate £10 to the Hunger Project charity to be eligible for a session with you.
I don’t imagine this happening as I’m trying to make sure I bring the right people on board for this but yes. I can withdraw your Practitioner position at my discretion. If you’re an arse. If you do anything illegal, unethical or unkind (also comes under the ‘being an arse’ category. If you are offered a place on the training you’ll be sent a contract that explains what ‘being an arse’ is in fancy legal terms. If any of these situations arise, of course we’ll talk about it first, but my decision as to whether you can continue as a Practitioner will be final.
Ooooooh, I sound very strict! Seriously, I want my Practitioners to be world-class and operate based on love and understanding. Do that and we should be OK.
Get in touch with us at [email protected] and we’ll explain your options 🙂