A Little Peace of Mind Advanced TrackWhat's possible beyond anxiety?
Hi, it’s Nicola here.
As you’ve come to the end of the Little Peace of Mind 30 Day Program, I wanted to let you know about the next steps available to you.
Chances are you fall into one of these two camps:
1. You find you just care less about your anxiety. It shows up some days, it doesn’t at all on others, but it’s no longer front page news. So the next question is: What’s possible for you when you’re no longer constrained by fear? What could you do and create in the world? If 30 Days has made this much difference, what else could be on offer for you when you continue this exploration?
or this may be more like you:
2. You don’t fall into group 1 just yet but something seems to have shifted. It’s hard to put your finger on it, but you feel somehow calmer more of the time. This stuff actually seems to be working!!! You don’t quite ‘get it’ yet, but you KNOW there’s something here that’s helpful. And you simply want to keep heading in this direction.
That’s why I created The Little Peace of Mind Advanced Track.
A way to continue to see more.
To ‘get it’ more deeply.
To explore what it really means to live fearlessly.
Here’s how it works.
– Access to the weekly Little Peace of Mind Monday calls-
You’ve probably noticed in the Facebook Group how much people get from our live Monday calls and you might have thought ‘I’d love to have MY questions answered!’.
Well now, you don’t have to miss a thing!
The calls take place on a Monday at 3pm Eastern/ 8pm UK each week and are specifically designed to support the material you have just been going through in your 30 Day Program.
Feeling confused about any of the modules? Got any ‘yeah buts’? Struggling to get clarity? These calls are the place to get additional support and help.
In the Little Peace of Mind Advanced Track you are invited to join as many of the Monday calls as you wish to as long as you are members – and that includes all the recordings too if your timezone or schedule means they’re not convenient to you to join live.
When you join Advanced Track – we strip out everything else and these are all you receive. This gives you a chance to go back and complete any 30 Day modules you might have missed along your journey and a chance to settle into the Q&A calls.
– New Monthly Mini-Masterclasses-
After the first four weeks, you’ll start to receive a new Mini-Masterclass each month designed to help you ‘get it’ at a deeper level. The Advanced ‘left leg’ program, if you like (remember that?).
Here’s a brief outline of the upcoming Masterclasses:
1. The Game of Life and Living – A Little Peace of Mind was all about the Game of Living. How we create our moment to moment experience of life, no matter WHAT is going on in our circumstances. In Advanced Track we’ll explore this more deeply, but also start to take a look at the Game of Life you’re currently playing to see what those might look like without anxiety. Whether that’s as a parent, a worker, a care-giver, business-owner or spouse.
2. How to Navigate – You’re probably so used to navigating life by fear, that you’ve forgotten how to make decisions about what to do from any other space. This is where we get to take a fresh look at how to move forwards in life navigating from a completely different place.
3. Always Less To Do Than You Think – Part One – Here’s where I get to introduce you to Dr Amy Johnson – an amazing teacher in this field. Together we created this masterclass for you so that you can see there’s always less to do than you think to move through anxiety.
4. The Space – When all those piles and piles of thinking start to drop away, what’s left? The answer is there’s a space. A huge infinite space. What’s that all about? Here’s where we get to experience and understand this further.
5. Going Faster than the Speed of Life – You know sometimes you have the same insight over and over again at a deeper level each time? For it’s continually seeing that every time I’m struggling, it’s usually because I’m trying to go faster than the speed of life. Same for most of my clients 🙂
6. Less of Me on my Mind – Am I getting it? Am I getting it fast enough? Deep enough? How’s my anxiety today? What should I do next in my life? How do I feel today? We’re all prone to filling our minds with thoughts about me, me, me. What if we didn’t have to do that?
7. Always Less To Do Than You Think – Part Two – Dr George Pransky is one the earliest pioneers in this field and I was lucky enough to mentor with him and his wife Linda for four months. He and I recorded this masterclass for you to give you a completely fresh perspective on the fact that this is far simpler than you might think.
8. The Only Thing we Need to See – You’re going to have to wait until you get there – no plot-spoilers here….!
9. “I’m OK, what about them?” – So you’re getting it. But what about that person who still treats you as if you’re a person consumed with panic and anxiety? And what about that kid/husband/wife that you still worry about/ winds you up like nothing else. You’re going to love this module!
10. A Perfect Life? – What does a ‘perfect life’ mean to you? Here we revisit the Game of Living from masterclass 1 and see just what it means to live with peace of mind, regardless of ANY circumstance. No, really.
11. Always Less To Do Than You Think – Part Three – Barb Patterson was a big fan ‘if it’s to be, it’s up to me’ and tried to control every element of her work and life. She was one of my earliest coaches in this field and I felt like I’d found my soul sister. That’s why I’ve got to share her with you.
12. What it means to Thrive- To THRIVE. Not just to get by, not just to cope, not just to manage. But to thrive in every area of your life. This is the ‘gold dust’ in this whole conversation. A life of living full out and fearless. And living to your full potential.
– Book Recommendations –
As you know from A Little Peace of Mind, there are some key teachers and books that have influenced me tremendously on my journey.
Again, after the first month of Monday calls, each month I’ll recommend a specific book that you can read and discuss with me and the rest of the Advanced Track in our private Facebook Group.
– Advanced Track Deep Dive Calls –
After your first four Monday calls, on the first Tuesday of each month we’ll get together on zoom for an Advanced Track Deep Dive Call.
These will last up to 90 minutes so we’ll have plenty of time to answer your questions and enjoy a deeper level of conversation.
Each call will be at 3pm Eastern/ 8pm UK.
– Advanced Track Facebook Group-
We’ll move you into a new private Facebook group as you’re now at a more ‘advanced’ stage in your journey. You can see the fear and worries of the new members of A Little Peace of Mind and you can just feel you’re a million miles from that place. Of course you get to keep your access to that group, but in the Advanced Track Facebook Group, you’ll be able to engage in conversation at a deeper level.
You KNOW which direction you’re looking in, and you want to hang out with others who do too. You’ll have access to the Group as long as you’re a member of Advanced Track.
– When Does It Start?-
Straight away! Don’t worry if you haven’t completed your 30 Day modules yet, you can continue to watch and enjoy those as we start to have the live calls together – and you have a full month before the Advanced Track calls and book recommendations kick in as I don’t want you to feel overwhelmed.
– Your Investment-
The Little Peace of Mind Advanced Track is available to you for £29 a month.
That means you get to join the live Monday calls for the first month.
And after that first month you’ll have the weekly Monday calls, the monthly Advanced Track call, the monthly book recommendation and Advanced Track Facebook Group all beside you as you continue this exploration.
There’s no minimum commitment ever and you can cancel at any point.
But more importantly, what’s on offer here is a deeper sense of your own peace of mind.