A Deeper Peace of MindWhat's possible beyond anxiety?
Hi, it’s Nicola here.
As you’re coming to the end of the Little Peace of Mind Program, I wanted to let you know about the next steps available to you.
Chances are you fall into one of these two camps:
1. You find you just care less about your anxiety. It shows up some days, it doesn’t at all on others, but it’s no longer front page news. So the next question is: What’s possible for you when you’re no longer constrained by fear? What could you do and create in the world? If 12 short weeks has made this much difference, what else could be on offer for you when you continue this exploration?
or this may be more like you:
2. You don’t fall into group 1 just yet but something seems to have shifted. It’s hard to put your finger on it, but you feel somehow calmer more of the time. This stuff actually seems to be working!!! You don’t quite ‘get it’ yet, but you KNOW there’s something here that’s helpful. And you simply want to keep heading in this direction.
That’s why I created A Deeper Peace of Mind.
A way to continue to see more.
To ‘get it’ more deeply.
To explore what it really means to live fearlessly.
Here’s how it works.
– Continued access to the weekly Little Peace of Mind Monday calls-
Many of you have let me know how much you enjoy the Monday calls and that you’ll be sad to see them disappear from your diaries.
I also know that past Little Peace of Mind graduates are curious to know the answers to the questions that are posted in the Facebook Group and get frustrated when they hear people sharing insights from the calls they’ve missed.
Well now, you don’t have to miss a thing!
In A Deeper Peace of Mind, you are invited to join as many of the Monday calls as you wish to as long as you are members – and that includes all the recordings too if you decide you’d prefer to free up your Mondays but still be able to listen in. These Monday calls run 36 weeks of the year, every time we run the 12 Week Program.
– New Monthly Mini-Masterclasses-
Each month, you’ll receive a new Mini-Masterclass designed to help you ‘get it’ at a deeper level. The Advanced ‘left leg’ program, if you like (remember that?).
We’ll wait until you complete the core 12 week Little Peace of Mastermind, then you’ll receive your first Advanced Video.
Here’s a brief outline of the upcoming Masterclasses:
1. The Game of Life and Living – A Little Peace of Mind was all about the Game of Living. How we create our moment to moment experience of life, no matter WHAT is going on in our circumstances. In Advanced Track we’ll explore this more deeply, but also start to take a look at the Game of Life you’re currently playing to see what those might look like without anxiety. Whether that’s as a parent, a worker, a care-giver, business-owner or spouse.
2. How to Navigate – You’re probably so used to navigating life by fear, that you’ve forgotten how to make decisions about what to do from any other space. This is where we get to take a fresh look at how to move forwards in life navigating from a completely different place.
3. Always Less To Do Than You Think – Part One – Here’s where I get to introduce you to Dr Amy Johnson – an amazing teacher in this field. Together we created this masterclass for you so that you can see there’s always less to do than you think to move through anxiety.
4. The Space – When all those piles and piles of thinking start to drop away, what’s left? The answer is there’s a space. A huge infinite space. What’s that all about? Here’s where we get to experience and understand this further.
5. Going Faster than the Speed of Life – You know sometimes you have the same insight over and over again at a deeper level each time? For it’s continually seeing that every time I’m struggling, it’s usually because I’m trying to go faster than the speed of life. Same for most of my clients 🙂
6. Less of Me on my Mind – Am I getting it? Am I getting it fast enough? Deep enough? How’s my anxiety today? What should I do next in my life? How do I feel today? We’re all prone to filling our minds with thoughts about me, me, me. What if we didn’t have to do that?
7. Always Less To Do Than You Think – Part Two – Dr George Pransky is one the earliest pioneers in this field and I was lucky enough to mentor with him and his wife Linda for four months. He and I recorded this masterclass for you to give you a completely fresh perspective on the fact that this is far simpler than you might think.
8. The Only Thing we Need to See – You’re going to have to wait until you get there – no plot-spoilers here….!
9. “I’m OK, what about them?” – So you’re getting it. But what about that person who still treats you as if you’re a person consumed with panic and anxiety? And what about that kid/husband/wife that you still worry about/ winds you up like nothing else. You’re going to love this module!
10. A Perfect Life? – What does a ‘perfect life’ mean to you? Here we revisit the Game of Living from masterclass 1 and see just what it means to live with peace of mind, regardless of ANY circumstance. No, really.
11. Always Less To Do Than You Think – Part Three – Barb Patterson was a big fan ‘if it’s to be, it’s up to me’ and tried to control every element of her work and life. She was one of my earliest coaches in this field and I felt like I’d found my soul sister. That’s why I’ve got to share her with you.
12. What it means to Thrive- To THRIVE. Not just to get by, not just to cope, not just to manage. But to thrive in every area of your life. This is the ‘gold dust’ in this whole conversation. A life of living full out and fearless. And living to your full potential.
– Book Recommendations –
As you know from A Little Peace of Mind, there are some key teachers and books that have influenced me tremendously on my journey.
Each month I’ll recommend a specific book that you can read and discuss with me and the rest of the Deeper Peace of Mind clients in our private Facebook Group.
– Advanced Track Deep Dive Calls –
On the first Tuesday of each month we’ll get together on zoom for an Advanced Track Deep Dive Call.
These will last up to 90 minutes so we’ll have plenty of time to answer your questions and enjoy a deeper level of conversation.
Each call will be at 3pm Eastern/ 8pm UK.
– A Deeper Peace of Mind Facebook Group-
We’ll move you into a new private Facebook group as you’re now at a more ‘advanced’ stage in your journey. You can see the fear and worries of the new members of A Little Peace of Mind and you can just feel you’re a million miles from that place. Of course you get to keep your access to that group, but in the Deeper Peace of Mind Facebook Group, you’ll be able to engage in conversation at a deeper level.
This is where I’ll post our monthly Mini-Masterclass and book recommendation so we can keep the discussion relevant and alive.
You KNOW which direction you’re looking in, and you want to hang out with others who do too. You’ll have access to the Group as long as you’re a member of A Deeper Peace of Mind.
– When Does It Start?-
– Your Investment-
A Deeper Peace of Mind is available to you for £29 a month.
However, I’m offering your first month COMPLETELY FREE if you sign up to A Deeper Peace of Mind TODAY before midnight.
(I wanted to make it a no-brainer for you to at least try it out!)
That gives you ongoing access to the weekly Little Peace of Mind Monday calls, new Mini-Masterclasses and book recommendations and our Deeper Peace of Mind Facebook Group.
There’s no minimum commitment and you can cancel at any point.
But more importantly, what’s on offer here is a deeper sense of your own peace of mind.