A Little Peace of Mind
Hi, my name is Nicola Bird and for over 20 years I struggled with anxiety, panic attacks and agoraphobia.
For a while I’d be fine, but then the panic would sweep back over me for what looked like no reason at all and I’d be terrified of having another panic attack.
It got so bad that I couldn’t leave the house for weeks on end and my world got smaller and smaller as I tried to control my environment so that I could be OK.
I couldn’t see my friends, I couldn’t take my kids to school, I had to change my job and it even determined where I lived.
I tried everything including CBT, tapping, psychotherapy, NLP, medication and reading every book I could get my hands on.
Then after all the searching I stumbled across a simple understanding that shifted everything.
I’m free to travel where-ever I choose, motorways (once impossible for me) no longer scare me, my migraines are a thing of the past and that underlying feeling of panic that was constantly at the back of my mind has completely disappeared.
Instead I experience a peace of mind.
And best of all, my kids’ lives are no longer limited by my feelings of anxiety and I get to show up as a ‘normal’ mum with them.
Sound impossible? Yes, it did to me too, but I’m living proof that you don’t have to continue to live your life like a control freak in order to manage and cope with your anxiety.
Since stumbling across that understanding 4 years ago, I’ve studied with the leaders in this field of understanding that made such a difference for me.
With that in mind, I’d like share what I’ve learned with a group of people who feel their lives are not being lived to their full potential because of their anxiety and/or panic attacks.
Here are the details:
- A Little Peace of Mind is a simple 12 week program. No techniques, no tools, no ‘feeling the fear and doing it anyway’. Simply listen each week.
- There will be one audio or video from me each Monday to listen to at your leisure where I’ll share the principles behind what transforms the experience of anxiety.
- Then on the second Tuesday of every month (starting Tuesday 14 March) at 3pm Eastern/ 8pm UK there will be a 60 minute webinar where you can get personal coaching and ask questions.
- The program is delivered completely online so there’s no need to leave your house or do anything scary to get to me 🙂
- A Little Peace of Mind is available for just £97* and starts as soon as you sign up.
* Plus VAT if in the UK or EU