A Deeper Peace of MindThe Parent Track
Hi, it’s Nicola here.
As you’re coming to the end of the LightHearted Parents Program, I wanted to let you know about the next steps available to you.
Chances are this describes you:
1. The program you’ve just done feels like the beginning of a completely different relationship with your children and you want to have a place you can continue to connect with like-minded parents and get your questions answered.
2. You can see that understanding the Principles behind the human experience for yourself is what really makes the difference and you want to explore these in more depth.
That’s why I created A Deeper Peace of Mind (Parent Track).
A way to continue to see more.
To ‘get it’ more deeply.
To thrive more deeply ourselves and increase the impact this has on our children and family lives.
Here’s how it works:
– Continued access to weekly LightHearted Parent calls-
Many of you have let me know how much you enjoy the regular weekly calls and that you’ll be sad to see them disappear from your diaries.
Well now there’s a way to continue to get your questions answered and find your own answers in the questions asked by others.
Julie Brown is a SPARK certified coach and is our very own in-house coach specifically experienced in helping those under 18 and their parents to become more lighthearted.
Julie will hold a live Q&A call each Thursday at 2pm Eastern/ 7pm UK and you are invited to join as many of the Thursday calls as you wish to as long as you are a member – and that includes all the recordings too if you decide you’d prefer to free up your Thursdays but still be able to listen in.
– New Advanced Track Monthly Mini-Masterclasses-
Each month, you’ll receive a new Mini-Masterclass designed to help you understand the Principles at a deeper level.
Each month on the 1st you’ll receive a new module delivered inside your portal.
Here’s a brief outline of the upcoming Masterclasses:
1. The Game of Life and Living – Here we explore the game of parenting and living more deeply, but also start to take a look at the game of life you’re currently playing to see what those might look like without a pile of insecure thought running the show.
2. How to Navigate – You’re probably so used to navigating parenting via insecurity, that you’ve forgotten how to make decisions about what to do from any other space. This is where we get to take a fresh look at how to move forwards in life navigating from a completely different place.
3. Always Less To Do Than You Think – Part One – Here’s where I get to introduce you to Dr Amy Johnson – an amazing teacher in this field. Together we created this masterclass for you so that you can see there’s always less to do than you think to move through anxiety.
4. The Space – When all those piles and piles of thinking start to drop away, what’s left? The answer is there’s a space. A huge infinite space. What’s that all about? Here’s where we get to experience and understand this further.
5. Going Faster than the Speed of Life – You know sometimes you have the same insight over and over again at a deeper level each time? For it’s continually seeing that every time I’m struggling, it’s usually because I’m trying to go faster than the speed of life. Same for most of my clients 🙂
6. Less of Me on my Mind – Am I getting it? Am I getting it fast enough? Deep enough? How’s my anxiety today? What should I do next in my life? How do I feel today? We’re all prone to filling our minds with thoughts about me, me, me. What if we didn’t have to do that?
7. Always Less To Do Than You Think – Part Two – Dr George Pransky is one the earliest pioneers in this field and I was lucky enough to mentor with him and his wife Linda for four months. He and I recorded this masterclass for you to give you a completely fresh perspective on the fact that this is far simpler than you might think.
8. The Only Thing we Need to See – You’re going to have to wait until you get there – no plot-spoilers here….!
9. “I’m OK, what about them?” – So you’re getting it. But what about that person who still treats you as if you’re a person consumed with panic and anxiety? And what about that kid/husband/wife that you still worry about/ winds you up like nothing else. You’re going to love this module!
10. A Perfect Life? – What does a ‘perfect life’ mean to you? Here we revisit the Game of Living from masterclass 1 and see just what it means to live with peace of mind, regardless of ANY circumstance. No, really.
11. Always Less To Do Than You Think – Part Three – Barb Patterson was a big fan ‘if it’s to be, it’s up to me’ and tried to control every element of her work and life. She was one of my earliest coaches in this field and I felt like I’d found my soul sister. That’s why I’ve got to share her with you.
12. What it means to Thrive- To THRIVE. Not just to get by, not just to cope, not just to manage. But to thrive in every area of your life. This is the ‘gold dust’ in this whole conversation. A life of living full out and fearless. And living to your full potential.
– Raw & Uncut –
From time to time I upload recordings of ME being coached by some wonderful mentors. With the focus not being all about you, sometimes it’s just easier to hear something new. Plus you get to see that we’re all human and we all get caught up – such a relief to find out we’re all the same!
– The Library –
A library of videos and audios going deeper into the principles behind how all human beings create their experience for you to dip in and out of as you like.
– Advanced Track Deep Dive Calls –
On the first Tuesday of each month you’ll get together with me on zoom for an Advanced Track Deep Dive Call. (The only exception is next month as I’m away on holiday so the call will be Sunday 5th August at 3pm Eastern/ 8pm UK)
This is the only way to connect with me personally outside of my private coaching clients and the Deeper Peace of Mind is the program that gets the most of my time and attention.
These teaching/Q&A calls will last up to 90 minutes so we’ll have plenty of time to answer your questions and enjoy a deeper level of conversation. In August the topic of the call will be Free Will – do we/our kids have such a thing?
Each call will be at 3pm Eastern/ 8pm UK.
– Deeper Peace of Mind Facebook Group-
We’ll move you into a new private Facebook group as you’re now at a more ‘advanced’ stage in your journey. You can see the fear and worries of the new members of the LightHearted Group and you can just feel you’re a million miles from that place. Of course you get to keep your access to that group, but in the DPoM Facebook Group, you’ll be able to engage in conversation at a deeper level.
You KNOW which direction you’re looking in, and you want to hang out with others who do too. You’ll have access to the Group as long as you’re a member of Advanced Track.
– When Does It Start?-
– Your Investment-
The Deeper Peace of Mind (Parent Track) is available to you for £30 a month (+ VAT if you are in the EU).
That gives you ongoing access to the weekly LightHearted Parent calls, new Mini-Masterclasses and our Deeper Peace of Mind Facebook Group for as long as you’re a member.
There’s no minimum commitment and you can cancel at any point.
But more importantly, what’s on offer here is a deeper sense of your own peace of mind.
What happens if I cancel?
You can cancel your membership at any point and you will keep your access to your LightHearted Parent/Kids original program and the LightHearted Facebook Group.
You will lose access to the Deeper Peace of Mind Portal area which contains all past Masterclasses, past recordings of Q&A calls, invitations to future weekly calls, The Library, Raw and Uncut videos and the Deeper Peace of Mind Facebook Group.
What if I already have the Deeper Peace of Mind Program?
If you are currently a Deeper Peace of Mind member via another program, your investment will be just £10 a month (plus VAT if in the EU) to add the Parent Track (ie weekly calls with Julie) to your membership.
Please email me for a coupon code: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, if you cancel your original Deeper Peace of Mind membership, you will need to upgrade to a full membership here to continue to access the Parent Track.
What if I still have questions?
Just email me email@example.com